[Rhodes22-list] Anchor retrieval system

Rob Granger rgranger at sbc.edu
Sat Mar 3 16:46:07 EST 2012

Hey All

I read about a neat trick with an anchor buoy and I don't see why you
couldn't adjust it to work similar to this anchor puller.

If you are in a crowded anchorage and/or are worried that someone will run
over you anchor line after dark...  use a clear plastic jug as your anchor
buoy and crack off one of those glow sticks and put it in the jug.

Cheap and easy (two of my favorite things).