[Rhodes22-list] Lead Belly : report on ballast experiment

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed May 9 08:57:30 EDT 2012

John,

I probably won't try anything similar but I'd like to.  I realize that this
isn't the perfect way to add weight below but if Stan could design an R22
with a little more keel I wouldn't complain.  It would be worth it to me to
sacrifice a little trailering, drag, draft, weight, etc.

I wonder what he thinks about your idea?

I'd buy a different boat but then I'd have to make waaaaay too many
compromises.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD