[Rhodes22-list] Clanging Mast

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Aug 13 13:43:06 EDT 2013

Dear Rhodies,

We do not expect anyone to order this items but just felt you all should
know about it:

We have developed an all fiberglass tiller which is the same size and
shape as the wood versions only more attractive.  For those planning on
buying a new Rhodes every 50 years, this glass tiller can be used for
each successive boat and probably for the 4th, if you should live so long.

Its introduction price is a low $350 for Certificate folk.  $550 for
those not in that company community.  The price goes up after its 150
year expiration date.  Of course, for those prices you get your choice
of color.

DAVID:

I have not seen your boat but your topping lift is run incorrectly.  At
no point does this particular line come in contact with the mast (except
where it goes over sheaves) so it can not be accused of any noise
making.  Someone else in your crew is partying.

ss