[Rhodes22-list] Trouble on "Ranch Tohatsu"

Michael Hellyar michaelhellyar at icloud.com
Tue Jul 2 13:24:18 EDT 2013

Also, I learned the hard way that you can only lay the motor on one side. Otherwise the oil drowns the float bowl.  Again, I share that the stalling problems ended when I used a higher octane fuel, without the 10% mix if you can find it. Since I did this I have not spent any time or money on mechanics and fooling around with the engine.
My motor is 8hp 4 cycle

Mike Hellyar
sent from my iPad