[Rhodes22-list] Remote Control

Robert Baldi rob.o.baldi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 11:30:12 EDT 2013

to David and all others with a remote
General Boats is in the process of repairing my boat from Sandi damage. I
replaced my old Yamaha with their new model. My old remote controls were
the system that worked perfectly on the tiller. Stan explains that there is
a real problem running the cables on all other engines (other than the old
Yamaha) .I would love to see more detailed pictures of David's installation
or anyone else's recommended system. I already bought the Yamaha, so I am
limited to that or something similar. How do people run the cables from the
motor into the boat allowing for movement of the outboard in and out of the
water. If you have the old wonderful system - don't bother showing me,
unless you want to just rub it in - I loved that system.

rob
--
Robert O. Baldi