[Rhodes22-list] Problem with Main Sail shackle with screw pin

Michael Hellyar michaelhellyar at icloud.com
Tue Jun 18 21:32:18 EDT 2013

Lee
I learned at Milwaukee Community Sailing to dock, hook up to moorings, etc as you mentioned without power. I took a friend, boater but non sailor out last summer, on Lake Erie. I put the tiller in his hands in a medium to light breeze and told him to take us into port. Once in the harbor he figured out that we were going to dock without the outboard. And I guided him to a successful perfect approach and landing. He was amazed that a sail boat can be handled like that. I love to do it all without power. I recommend it. Thank you Milwaukee Community Sailing.

On my Abbott 22 lying Lorain, Ohio on Lake Erie

Mike Hellyar
sent from my iPad