[Rhodes22-list] interior paint

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed May 15 11:38:13 EDT 2013

Dave,
I have made replacement bearings for the GB furling system in the past.
What furler do you have and what parts are needed? Pictures would be really
helpful. Attached is a drawing of the bearing I machined for Captain Kellers
R22  several years ago.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/14/2013 6:24:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,