[Rhodes22-list] Center Board leak

redneckyc steverayj at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 28 12:36:40 EDT 2013

Yours looks smoother than mine and mine did not leak. Not sure what I am
seeing with the darker color blob. Is the water coming in around that?. Also
maybe post a pic of the part inside the boat. I used 1/4 neoprene - I assume
you are using a new gasket. Also when I first splashed I had a few dribbles
and I went around with small socket wrench and tried to get the bolts at
even torques (not too tight). The dribbling stopped in about 10 minutes and
has been dry since.

-----
Fair winds and following seas .....  Steve Raye