[Rhodes22-list] Seam line name

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Dec 5 09:06:56 EST 2014

Hi All,
  Have a leak in my Rhodes 22.  I think most of the water is coming from the seam where the top skin and bottom skin are joined.  First what is that seam called?  Second, any ideas on how to repair it?

Rhodes 22, After-Math

More information about the Rhodes22-list mailing list