[Rhodes22-list] Launch question - newbie Rhodes 22 owner

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Nov 4 08:37:32 EST 2014

High tide..that's the key.... Be sure to arrive at your ramp early to allow you to step your mast and be ready to go in at peak high tide and your boat will float off the trailer easily, along with all the other advice you've received. I have found high tide to be the main factor for easy launching and retrieval. Have not needed to use the extender. But one word, after several launches and retrievals without using the extender it can rust inside the tube. Be sure to pull out the extender and keep it greased up, occasionally, so when you DO need it, you can!
Chris Greco

Ps... If anyone knows someone else in the market for a Rhodes, mine is still for sale. It's an 87 IMF in excellent shape for $7k

Sent from my iPad