[Rhodes22-list] How bad is my CB plate?(Bad, really bad)

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Jan 18 15:23:45 EST 2015

Thanks Rummy,

I've just now looked at responses - dreading answers :-)

They're as bad as I expected.

I'll contact Stan for a price on a new cap but I'm assuming bolt hole
spacing varies from boat to boat and seems like it would be tedious trying
to mark holes and drill them in a new cap accurately.

So, I'll try the suggested repair first and test launch boat with fingers
crossed.

One last question: Can you tell me how high up water goes in trunk?
I'm wondering about the tube for CB line. Is the top of the CB cap - where
tube connects - above the waterline?