[Rhodes22-list] How bad is my CB plate?(Bad, really bad)

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Jan 18 15:35:10 EST 2015

Given that the CB cap will leak when the boat is at rest you can assume that
the waterline is above the join and quite likely above the place where the
tube joins. When the boat is moving over waves and heeling I expect that the
water level moves higher. I would proceed under the assumption that the tube
join is underwater. You can always measure down from the gunwale to the
water line on the outside of the boat and then do the same inside to get a
close approximation.

Graham