[Rhodes22-list] How bad is my CB plate?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Jan 19 11:12:32 EST 2015

I agree with Bob....my cap looked just as bad as yours, but mine was still
screwed and not bolted and it had a previous repair that made a gasket-only
water-tight seal impossible. So I cleaned it up and used a generous beading
of 4200 and a year later, it has not leaked a drop.

I would certainly think it is worth a try before undertaking a complicated
re-glassing job.

Cheers
Richard
S/V Waif