[Rhodes22-list] Navigation lights

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Sep 13 17:47:17 EDT 2015

Graham,

My General Boats recycled 1991/2013 came with these led lights on the stern and bow, respectively.

http://www.westmarine.com/buy/west-marine--round-flush-mount-led-stern-light--13022173

http://www.westmarine.com/buy/west-marine--bi-color-bow-lights--15761570

The masthead (steaming) 225 degree light is a non led, perko light I think.

I wish it had a 365 degree led anchor light, but it think the masthead light is a 225 degree steaming light only. Right now it's not working so I need to drop the mast and check out why it's not working. Even more reason to switch it out with LED.

Cheers,
Ted