[Rhodes22-list] Thinking Ahead

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Wed Aug 10 20:26:42 EDT 2016

Having disassembled and reassembled the settee of my R22, it would be my opinion that the project you’re proposing is doable, but more trouble than it’s worth.  There are only a few screws holding the settee/step piece in place.  Once those are out, just lift the piece and carry it out the companionway.  It is easier if the pop-top is up.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1986/2016)