[Rhodes22-list] Sailing right angles - traveller location

Curtis Ruck ruckc at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 07:13:18 EDT 2016

Graham,

I don't know how it will work, but a previous owner put the rail there,
though they didn't leave the car.  It has to be better than my rope
traveler, and I'd love one of the Stan's new travelers, but getting one
isn't in the cards right now.

My thinking is that having the windward sheeting car will make it very easy
to control the main, and provide a vang like pull down, at least when close
hauled.  Currently with the POS the rope traveler I can't get the boom to
stay at the centerline, much less crossing the centerline.

- Curtis
s/v Ruck It
Havre de Grace, MD

P.S. love the fact I don't have to remember to sign my posts.