[Rhodes22-list] A Note About Attachments and Nabble

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Mar 7 23:10:14 EST 2016

Mike,

The problem seems to be with how Nabble is managing (or mismanaging) their site.  It doesn’t seem likely that there’s anything that we could do about it.

Here’s an example from 2009 where the Nabble pic links take you to the Nabble home page:

	http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2009-March/059934.html <http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2009-March/059934.html>

And one from 2010 where the pic links seem to just load a blank page:

	http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2010-October/066940.html <http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2010-October/066940.html>

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
No Boat Yet