[Rhodes22-list] Lost My Headstay and Furler

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 12:14:36 EDT 2017

I still have the old fashioned original Alum tube and bushings on Enosis.
Lost the forestay many years ago on another Rhodes, it failed at the
bottom.  On my current boat I found that there were a couple of broken
wires in the stay and replaced it with one size up.  Can't remember the
size.  Don't expect any problems.  The last stay lasted only 6 or 7 years
so this one should be good for more.
Chris Geankoplis
Waiting for my boat to come in :)