[Rhodes22-list] beginning of the end

Mrbabs Marc at babineauins.com
Mon May 22 13:59:48 EDT 2017

Dear Stan

I write as a Rhodes 22 owner, but my ego can't claim greatness, nor am I
bright enough to recognize persona non grata status.

I am so sorry you are dealing with this conspiracy of the gods, affecting
both family, business and now us.

I wish I were 25 years older so I would be in a position to take up your
hobby. Alas, I lack the both the age and the boat manufacturing knowledge.

I also admit I am a terrible sailor. Even with all the idiot proofing you've
managed to build into your beautiful creation, I still rely on the motor to
find home.

Has anyone tossed a strategic line and if so, what would this line look
like? Are there any budding boat builders who could take over with you
employed as top consultant?  Graham MUST be tired of working on his Rhodes
in the cold weather and the man is intimately acquainted with every nut and
bolt.

What will happen to the molds, component drawings, equipment source lists,
existing parts inventory, Edvin and the gang, the chickens, etc. ?

Warm regards,

Marc B.

s/v Baby Steps
Dry Dock