[Rhodes22-list] Chris Cowie and GB

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Fri Aug 24 08:44:17 EDT 2018

Mark,

Thanks for your scholarly input.  I expect no less from you.  The
semantics that pops out first in my read is the word "Return" from ROI
(return on investment).  I know most of my growing up together friends,
no longer with us, took the narrow read as "dollars".  Of course ones
meaning for "return" is, rightly so, a personal one.  I started out, for
some unclear reasons, choosing the one that meant a long, physically and
mentally healthy, happy life.  One of my confirmations came at a class
reunion.  A lady I had trouble placing, tugged at my sweater, "You are
the only husband here doing what you want to do".

stan, with a fuller response to your mail, still to come, if you really
want.