[Rhodes22-list] Crack in Transom

Goodness spreadgoodnews at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 12:38:36 EDT 2019

That hole looks oddly like an old large through hull opening instead of a “crack”.
Your repair probably wont last long as it has very little strength (epoxy on 1/5” edge around the hole only)
For a proper repair, You have to grind out the plywood on the inside and do a few layers of fiberglass cloth and glass (polyester resin) then glass on new marine plywood backing for a proper repair.  Then you finish the exterior like you did then paint.

Bob (palatka)