[Rhodes22-list] masthead light - steaming vs. all around

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 21:07:25 EST 2019

Jerry and Peter, thanks for the additional insight.

I was considering replacing my existing light with a steaming/anchor light
combo, and a deck light would also be nice.  I thought that any new light
would require running another wire to the switch panel and adding a new
switch.   It appears that wiring may run through the headboard of the cabin,
but I'm not really sure.  It seemed to be a bit daunting to get access to
run new wiring, but maybe my hesitance is unwarranted.  Peter, did any of
your existing youtube videos happen to cover this topic?  I didn't see it at
first glance.

Jerry, I would definitely like to learn more about the wiring details for a
combo light.  Thanks in advance for any input on this.

In terms of replacement lights (rather than bulbs), are there
recommendations for specific models?