[Rhodes22-list] Wood flooring

Curtis Ruck ruckc at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 14:05:18 EDT 2020

Thanks.

Considering how often i've seen water overflowing my bilge, i'll probably
opt for the marine plywood.

Just trying to get things in better shape... but i'm taking on some water
from i don't know where.  if i am level, and the bilge starts dry, i can
see a trickle coming from under the cockpit foam, but all through hull
fittings are dry in the stern locker.
--
Curtis