[Rhodes22-list] Rudder repair

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Jun 24 22:13:50 EDT 2021

Thomas,

Take a look at these recent emails. I think that the exact issue was
addressed:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2021-June/088432.html

especially the later post by Graham Stewart:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2021-June/088435.html
"Those are just very short flathead machine screws. There should be one on
each side. The head goes in from the inside and the locknut is what shows on
the outside. Just get a stainless steel flat head machine screw that fits
the hole diameter, insert it from the inside. Fasten the locknut and cut off
the extra. "

Mike
s/v Windlass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY