[Rhodes22-list] Update on IMF outhaul/furling running rigging changes made over the winter

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Fri May 21 18:37:04 EDT 2021

Thanks Jessie, great recap.

My imf outhaul/furler are shorter and all tied in the boom.   Main sail is
all operated from the boom.
I keep the boom topp fastened to a cleat on the mast, port side.
I have an open pulley on the mast head, may try to use it for flags.

Else I run the jib sheets to the winches and one line for the furler.

For now... Manually dropping the anchor from the pulpit mount, with the
Rhode in the vberth basket.