[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Simple Cockpit Bed

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 11:53:30 EDT 2021

See below a photo of my very simple cockpit bed.  I cut 3 sheets of 1/4"
plywood to lock between the seats and fill the footwell.  The port cockpit
cushion stays in place, the starboard cushion slides over next to it and
the stern cushion goes alongside the starboard cushion to finish the bed.
When not in use, the boards live in the v berth under the cushions so they
are out of the way until you need them.  It takes seconds to set up or take
down.  The forward board has a cut out to fit around the centerboard cleat.

*Thanks and Stay Well,*

*Stephen Staum*
*s/v Pinafore*

*Needham, MA*