[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Simple Cockpit Bed

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 12:08:15 EDT 2021

Hi Crystal,

Here's a summary of a similar project:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2019-November/083844.html

The photos on my original post were lost since they were on nabble (before
I learned that I should post via email instead), but you can see photos of
the planks both installed and stowed on the second page of the attached
document.

Since I put that together, I added some additional small risers under the
planks when stowing them so they stay above any water on the cockpit sole.

If it's buggy out, I'll drape a big mosquito net over the bimini and that
makes for a large comfortable bug free zone for sleeping.

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr