[Rhodes22-list] Tiller pilot - Am I overthinking this? - and NMEA 0183

Mike Riter mike at traildesign.com
Sun Mar 6 14:01:48 EST 2022

As always Peter, you are a wealth of knowledge.

I just finished epoxying in the support piece after it sets, I think I'm
going to add 2 screws through the gunwale and into the block as a belt and
suspenders thing. I saw in your video how yours broke loose. The temp. fix
was brilliant, but I'd rather not go there if I can help it.

I've watched your wiring video a couple of times and while I'm ready to go
that far with mine yet, there are some good ideas I can use from it.

Thanks!

Mike Riter
SV Emma B