[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Seat Drains Replacement

Brian Ferguson brian.a.ferguson76 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:32:39 EDT 2022

I've searched the archives for this, but came up slim on details. My '76
came with cockpit seat drains that were probably 3/4 inch hoses run to the
transom. I read in the archives that someone used a larger hose/tube and
opened the hole in the seat to a larger diameter. I'm not concerned about
the transom opening, it's the seat drain where I need the help.
My questions is what would you use to create a drain and how to attach it
to the seat mold. I was thinking of using a thru-hull and fiberglassing it
underneath/inside the lazarette.
Thanks in advance,

Brian

NewIn76