[Rhodes22-list] Newbie here

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 12:58:29 EST 2023

Peter, welcome to the Rhodie Clan.
 I replaced a window that was broken when I bought my boat. I used the
Beckson #414. Beckson does not sell direct to the consumer. They did give
me a retail seller to contact. Plus Beckson's website has "Installation
Instructions" for their windows, which was very helpful and the window was
a close match to the old existing window.  Hope this is helpful.
Cary Tolbert