[Rhodes22-list] Thank You Mary Lou, Captain Crawford, 26, 27 issues

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 15 12:54:45 EST 2007

Ed,
You need more than that to define a market.  Now, read the rest of my post.  With my own 26' I am not persuaded that you can emulate the R22 experience to any boat this large.  Look at the boat height next to Stan.  How to distinguish the GB27 from other established boats of this size range - very good questions from Dave, and begging an answer.
Art